So here's my backpack:
And here's all the stuff in it:
Not terribly exciting, huh? But here's the rundown anyway...
1. HP Laptop: My work laptop that has served me really well. Only had to send it down to maintenance ONCE in the 4 years I've had it. During weekends, it's also used to play Dora the Explorer games (not by me, obviously).
2. Ipad: What's special about it is its casing. It's cool when people look at you funnily for bringing in a piece of wood to meetings. The same people would then get terribly jealous when they realize what it really was. Hah!
3. Paris Map: Yup, it's still in there for whatever reason. Or maybe it's my "Secret" technique to ensure I'll return there pretty soon... Even without me realising it.
4. Ipod: Mainly for music and FIFA 11. And, yup, Dora The Explorer games.
5. Sentosa Monorail Tickets: OK, maybe I should get rid of these. Not gonna go back to Universal Studios until they install outdoor air-conditioning...
6. Umbrella: Not just ANY umbrella, it's actually a tonton.com.my umbrella. You know, to protect you from the rain when you, um, surf the internet outdoors...
7. Assorted Pens/Pencils: Mainly to use for MHI, it's my own collection of hotel stationery (loads more are lying everywhere). And here, I have stuff from Goodwood Park Hotel Singapore, Cyberview Lodge and Holiday Villa Subang (hey, they're not gonna bill me now, are they?)