1. Kevin Jonas gets engaged
Apparently he proposed with a US$75,000 diamond ring. Pft... kids these days...
2. Roger Federer wins 15th Grand Slam title at Wimbledon
Maybe he should be playing with half a racket or something to give others a chance.
3. Malaysian billionaire to buy EPL side Newcastle United
The billionaire DOES know that Newcastle are in the lower division right? A league that nobody in the world carries 'live' and thus, branding opportunities limited? He knows right?
4. 1.6 million people sign up for Michael Jackson Memorial tickets
And his albums are back on the charts. A showman right till the end...
5. Rick Astley did NOT die
Although we WERE kind of giving up on him. Phew!
6. Susan Boyle starts recording songs for debut album
It's produced by Simon Cowell and so far Susan hasn't fainted even once!
7. Harry Potter star Rupert Grint has swine flu but is recovering fast
Cos you know, they've got portions and stuff...