At the, ahem, “Theatre of Dreams” some more.
2. Oprah demands Rihanna dumps Chris Brown for good
And when Oprah speaks, you should listen, don’t you?
3. AirAsia X finally launches flight to London
Apparently the toilet costs RM34 per usage. No, I’m kidding of course…
4. Kelly Clarkson has a bun in the oven?
Either that, or she's just having some sort of bet with Jessica Simpson.
5. Michael Jackson sells out all 50 London shows
Gloves not included.
6. Joaquin Phoenix attacks a heckler at his own rap gig
And no, it wasn't David Letterman.
7. Local animation feature “Geng” almost touching RM6m at the box-office
See, you don’t have to make a bad film to make it good at the cinemas, Prof!