· We’d all be dressed like Chamelon cashiers. Or worse…
· Every time we introduce ourselves, we’d follow it up with a catchphrase. “Hi, my name is Azroy. MANTAPPPP!!!”
· We’d cry for our competitors. “You made less sales than me? Huwaaa… Why? Why? Huwaaa….”
· We’d cry for just about anything. “I miss my neighbour’s brother’s cat. Huwaaa…”
· Our English will forever be that of a primary schooler's standard.
· A so-called “host” will always try to steal our thunder.
· We are encouraged to have love affairs.
· There’ll always be someone bitching about our pitching.
· At the end of everyday, we’d breakout into a theme song.
· Fatties will never win.