And earned a mind boggling USD148m on its opening weekend.
2. Dukes of Hazzard car sold for close to USD10m on e-bay!
Even with Jessica Simpson not included!
3. Borat named as one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People
While President Bush is axed from the list. I like!
4. Blake beat-boxing on Bon Jovi
Hate the hair, though.
5. Aznil to quit Akademi Fantasia
And let's not have him do any more promos in English, ok?
6. Sara Jean Underwood named Playboy magazine’s 2007 Playmate of the Year
Sara who? Check her out here. Kids, please stay away!
7. Midweek double holiday!
It should be a monthly occurrence, really.
The 3 Uncoolest Things
1. SportsCenter Malaysia
Stop trying too hard, guys. And STOP SHOUTING!!!
2. Paris jailed for violating probation
And how does this make the world a better place? Boo!
3. Akon in trouble
The rapper reportedly simulated a rape of a 15-year-old on stage during a concert in Trinidad. Dude, there’s an age limit to everything…